Date(s) - August 23, 2022 - August 24, 2022
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Choose from 2 dates and Locations, with Morning 9:00 – 11:30 am Sessions at each:
- August 23 East of Innisfail, AB
- August 24 West of Innisfail, AB
We will be discussing:
– Riparian area identification and improvement with Cows & Fish
– Grazing basics and design for riparian pastures with Grey Wooded Forage Association
– Portable power fence essentials and demonstration with Range Ward and Power Grazing fence products.
– Red Deer County ALUS programs for producers
– OFCAF Opportunities
Attendees are eligible for Draw prizes compliments of Range Ward!
- One bundle of 10 pigtail step ins for each day ($50 value each)!
Prepare for an Outdoor Field Event: dress for the conditions and expect to traverse some rough terrain
This is a 2-hour event with no washrooms provided (other than natural cover)
Registration is NO CHARGE but please indicate your attendance to help our planning.
Registration through Eventbrite deadline Noon Friday August 19, 2022. Click here to register.
Ken Lewis 403 505-9038